|Ingredients||Fresh Dragon Fruit 100%|
|Certifications||FSSC, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER|
Dragon fruit, also known as pitahaya, is another tropical signature grown in many provinces of Vietnam. Dragon fruit cultivation takes a lot of effort and the one to make soft dried dragon fruit of Kingfoods is selected from the best of the best. Therefore, Kingfoods Vietnamese sugar-free soft dried dragon fruit is both flavorful and healthy – a snack that everyone should try once.
Dragon fruit from Vietnam
Vietnamese dragon fruit
Origin from Mexico but dragon fruit is suitable for the climate and soil in Vietnam perfectly. As a plant of the cactus family, the dragon fruit has a different shape compared to other fruit trees and the planting is also more elaborate. For example, at night the farmers also have to make bright light for dragon fruit trees, especially during blossom season.
Depending on the type, dragon fruit can have white or red flesh with small black seeds. These small seeds are a plentiful source of omega that is difficult to obtain from other fruit. When biting on a dragon these tiny seeds also create a feeling of delight when eaten with the mild sweet taste of dragon fruit.
Ingredient zone that meet Global GAP standard
To ensure the quality of the output, Kingfoods pays great attention to its ingredient farms. Kingfoods has invested up to 2000 billion VND to create ingredient zones of dragon fruit reaching Global GAP standards up to 10,000 ha in Vietnam. Hundreds thousands of tons of clean dragon fruit are harvested each year to serve the needs of consumers around the world.
These farms not only provide clean and fresh fruit, but also help farmers in Vietnam have a better life. Therefore, it helps to create a sustainable development for both the company and everyone. The farmers are regularly trained by leading experts such as IFC – members of the World Bank Group, the governments of New Zealand and Slovakia, and agricultural departments in Vietnam. Make sure that all farmers understand well about sustainable agriculture networks and good cultivation practices.
Dragon fruit – The exceptionally amazing fruit that everyone missed
With a unique name and may not be known by many people, but dragon fruit is called by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization as a fruit with “high nutritional value”. Inside the fresh and sweet slices of dragon fruit are wonderful nutrients and miraculous effects for health.
Inside dragon fruit contains:
- Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, vitamin A in the form of carotene.
- Phosphorus, iron, calcium. Antioxidants.
- Fat and protein in dragon seeds.
- Iron, fiber.
With the necessary nutrients, dragon fruit gives users health benefits such as:
- Improve heart health: Red dragon fruit contains fibers that help reduce bad cholesterol in the body and protect blood vessels, reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Good for bones: the minerals in dragon fruit help form bones, teeth and are good for the growth of cells.
- Reducing the risk of heart disease: due to the antioxidants in dragon fruit help to avoid the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Detox the body: dragon fruit also has an unexpected effect in detoxifying the body thanks to the antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Good for people with type 2 diabetes: dragon fruit contains flavonoid antioxidants that help reduce stress and diabetes, control blood sugar.
- Healthy and beautiful hair: Red dragon fruit contains high levels of antioxidants and many nutrients that can enhance the color of the hair, make it soft and supple.
- Reducing signs of aging: Eating dragon fruit regularly helps keep skin tight and young, reducing the signs of aging.
- Good for pregnant women: providing energy, enhancing health, increasing the immune system, reducing the risk of constipation.
Soft dried dragon fruit of Kingfoods
Kingfoods sugar free soft dried dragon fruit retains its sweet and natural flavor as fresh fruit. Since dragon fruit is selected for soft dried products always carefully selected and processed by advanced technology, there is no need to add additives or sweeteners. Dragon fruit slices are thick, big, and make you keep eating without boring. Besides, the product ensures food safety and hygiene with closed loop production. Try it and taste the freshness that everyone loved for years!
- Type: red dragon fruit
- Color: natural purple red
- Ingredients: 100% fresh dragon fruit
- Taste: natural sweet and a little tart, no sugar, no preservatives
- Appearance: thin, soft, slightly round or semi-circular
- Packaging: Packed in PE jar / zip bag 0.5kg or 01kg; as per customers’ specific requirements.
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Certifications: FSSC, BRC, HALAL, KOSHER
Using Kingfoods soft dried dragon fruit is very simple. Once opened, it can be eaten directly as a snack. You can also mix with some other dried fruit to make desserts, appetizers, use in many pastries, jams or as a substitute for dieters. Moreover, they are very convenient to carry anywhere for use like picnics, travel, parties…
What makes our soft dried dragon fruit stand out?
- Fresh dragon fruit are carefully selected from reputable farms in strict compliance with some regulations such as Viet Gap, Global Gap.
- Fresh dragon fruit reaches appropriate ripeness, fresh, not rotten, completely intact to create slices of soft dried fruit with beautiful color and fresh taste.
- With the most advanced system of drying, our products always keep maximum nutrient content in fresh fruit.
- Delicious snacks, rich in vitamins, natural color, no preservatives, no sugar, no strange smell, no genetic modification.
- Products meet the world wide quality standards of food hygiene and safety.
- Preservation for a long time, do not worry about damage.
- The product only uses cold drying technology (no frying oil).
Where can you buy Soft Dried Dragon Fruit?
Kingfoods have large quantities that are enough to supply soft dried dragon fruit both wholesale and retail all year round. To contact for more product details, purchase needs, become a distributor of the most popular soft dried fruit in Russia, please contact:
Russia, Moscow 119415, Vernadsky avenue, 41, building 1, floor 7, room 1, room. 38
+7 903 629-90-09